People Force can be engaged by the client to carry out data cleansing and/or document upload/renaming services, both crucial activities ahead of data transfer live into the new system during an implementation.
People Force's Data Administration Services comprise of five key elements:
- Data Cleansing: Streamlined process of populating staff information into the new system provider's data template and ensuring it is as accurate as possible
- Data Accuracy: Integrity cross check: cross check of data uploaded, via template vs live data in the new system
- Document Renaming: File renaming against agreed naming convention, in preparation for mass document upload
- Data Supervision and Advice: Supervision and advice during data cleansing and document renaming process
- Data Entry: Manual entry of data or transfer, from one system/location to new system/location