UK Immigration - Sponsor Licence
Last updated: 16/03/2020
If your organisation relies on staff from the EU, you will need a sponsor licence to be able to recruit them from January 2021 onwards. If your organisation does not have a sponsor licence, we can help – please reach out to us to discuss this further.
Here is an extract of new proposals for Immigration rules in the UK that still need to be approved by MPs:
- From January 2021 EU and non-EU Nationals to be treated the same.
- Tier 2 skilled workers will need to be paid a minimum of £20,480 per annum, be educated to A-Level or equivalent and score 70 points in a points based system.
- No general low-skilled or temporary work route.
- UK employers will need to sponsor EU Citizens that enter the UK after 31st December 2020 if they wish to employ them.
- Employers will need a sponsor licence in order to employ overseas Nationals.
If you would like to apply for a sponsor licence, contact us on email@example.com or 01933 448 640 or fill in a form on our website by clicking here.